GEO XTRA WT-A02 lens review

11/26/2012



Hi everyone!

A while ago I received these gorgeous new, blue lenses from geocolouredlenses!
I got to choose one pair of lenses, and I knew immediately that I'd take these. They are so cool! I really love the design of these lenses. 

I'm a bit late with this review but since I've had so much crazy stuff going on lately with the cancer biopsies and such, I really haven't been wearing any makeup or gone out.



So, as i already said. The design is gorgeous. And as you can see, they don't look crazy at all when you wear them. They blend surprisingly well with my own eyecolor.
Sometimes blue lenses don't look bright in my eyes but these lenses have a lot pigment in them so they really pop up! 

This model also comes in 6 different colors! 


I really wanted to take pictures in natural light so you could see the colors better, but if you live in Finland, you probably know that it's impossible to see any sunlight in here lol. So I had to take pictures in my bathroom

tuimatanja


These lenses have insane enlargement effect. Probably the biggest-looking circlelenses I have!
These have 15mm diameter, so they are pretty big, but still, the effect is so much better than with my other 15mm size lenses. Maybe the design gives more enlargement? hm

These are also very comfy, as all the lenses that I've received from geocolouredlenses. They really have top quality! And the best prices!


Get these lenses:





ps. yes i got rid of the ugly old layout, i will keep this one until i get someone to help me with the codes and such
pps. yes my hair is now bright red
ppps. yes i have eyebrows, lol!

24 comments :

  1. wow, they look hot on you! *_*

    ReplyDelete
  2. they look pretty and so hot on you *-* <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. sulla on tosi kivan muotoset huulet!oon kade :-(
    terveisin: viivahuuli

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, that effect is just crazy! I'm really curious how they would look like in sunlight though when your pupils retract. But anyway, that blue color is just flashy! I like it a lot :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi (:

    Can you make a post where you post pictures of your hair from different angles ?!? :D Because I'm going to cut my hair soon and I want it to look kinda like you, not the same but just a little :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those lenses are so cool! And you have pretty eyes :) Your hair is just amazing, I`m so jealous <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looking gorgeous as always Tanja! ♥ Love your red hair xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look great!!! <3 as always! Love ur hair here :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ihanat meikit, ihanat piilarit, ihana nainen. <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. they actually look naturally! or is just me who thought that?

    x

    veruzkas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great really big eyes =D BTW your blog looks great like this ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the hair color and lenses! And you have pretty lips :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your outfit in the giveaway post is pure perfection! I forgot to say that in my comment and I didn't want to spam up the post with more comments!

    You are so gorgeous! I love the idea of fancy contact lenses, but I have very dry eyes, so not a good idea for me at all! Just like how my sensitive skin means I can very rarely do makeup. Sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  14. These lenses look great on you and I love your new layout :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Sitä minä en ymmärrä miten sulla riittää aikaa kaikkeen :D

    ReplyDelete
  16. Really awesome! Looks great, I should try this but maybe I'll replace the blue with purple because I have green eyes. Awesome! You're supah talented =P

    ReplyDelete
  17. mull on pikkusisko jonka nimi on kans rosette.. em ois uskonu et niitä on muitaki! :D

    ReplyDelete
  18. Awwww ur so pretty.. ♡ and they look great on you :)

    ReplyDelete