Back Street photoshoot with Kääpä

4/06/2012

 Hello!


So i had a photoshoot for BackStreet yesterday and it was so much fun! I had my best friend with me and we both did some modeling for Back Street webshop. Mostly we took pictures of hair accessories and socks but also we wore some dresses and such.

I wore my basic black wig, i actually just ordered 2 new wigs that i wanted to wear to this shoot but my wigs are still on their way to Finland! booo
Also i wore very simple black and white makeup.


 I don't even remember how many socks we had to wear! 


 Kääpä is so pretty ♥





 This jacket was super awesome but too expensive for me hahah, however Kääpä bought it when we left from the shoot.

 We also wore many Cupcake Cult shirts!
Poor Winnie....





It was so much fun to wear this type of clothes because we really wouldn't wear this style normally. 
We are like opposite twins with matching outfits!

Back Street is going to open their new webshop soon so stay tuned!



And hey, Happy Easter! What are you going to do this weekend?

24 comments :

  1. You both look very pretty <3
    Haha, I like that bag :D And the Cupcake Cult T-Shirts are always so funny XD

    Happy Easter to you too :D I wanted to go snowboarding but now it seems like its much too warm... so the snow is really bad and it even rains T_T Guess no more snowboarding for me this year...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nuo hameet tossa vikassa kuvassa ovat ihania!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Toi laukku on aivan ihana. Pakko saada toi. + noi vaatteetki on niin hienoja, hitto ku olis vaa rahaa nii oisin jo ostanu kaiken :D:D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omg, that zombie bag is AWESOME. I want it ;__;

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look so unreal in that lighting, like a crazy life-size mannequin.

    ReplyDelete
  6. sick photoshoot, I would kill for that zombie bag.
    But I would commit genocide for that jacket Kaapa is wearing. GIVE ME THE BOLERO NOW!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aaaa ihana zombie-laukku! : D Rakastuin! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello,
    where you purchased your wigs because I sought but I found none that are as natural as the hold.
    If it is not too indiscreet, thank you.

    Hope to read you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Which particular shop on Ebay to you buy your wigs? They are fantastic!! I would love it if you wrote a blog about your various wigs and wig styling tips and tricks!!

      Delete
  9. Nättejä kuvia! Zombie laukku <3 Täytyy käydä shoppaamassa heti kun ilmaantuu nettikauppaan. =d

    ReplyDelete
  10. I wanna model alternative clothing too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look amazing, and I want that pooh shirt~!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Moi, sait minulta haasten, jonka löydät blogistani, toivottavasti otat sen vastaan :)

    auringonvarjossa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ooh sulla on ihana blogi ja siisti tyyli! Aloin lukijaksi :)

    blackrednails.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. ois muuten siistiä nähä sun tekevän Blind Mag meikki ! Jos satut tietämään kyseisen naikkosen :3

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oon niin monesti bongannut sun blogista kaikkea ihanaa, nyt iskin silmäni tohon zombielaukkuun! :D Sä herätät mussa hullun shoppailijan.. xD Ja hirvee meikkausinto herää aina, mut sit ku koittaa jotaki väsätä nii tulee semmonen itkupotkuaaaargh että ei saatana.. xD Mutta siis, rakastan blogias! <3

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ootte niin nättei molemmat, jaa toi ns. nalle puh paita on ihana ♥ Samoin toi zombie- laukku :3

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gosh, that wig is just perfect! Would you mind telling me if it's got a name, is from a certain brand or anything? And where you bought it? I've been looking for a wig just like it. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a really old wig from ebay, also very cheap. So i guess you'll find many similar ones by searching for black wigs

      Delete