Mermaid Borealis

7/07/2013

Hiya! 

I will write this post entirely in English since I'm in a bit of a hurry and I really want to post this now!
I actually wanted to post this review last week, but since the heat wave was horrible, and I had to visit my hometown, I didn't have the opportunity to do this. 

So, some time ago Lockshop sent me this beautiful Mermaid Borealis wig and Studs & Roses Headband. I have been following their store on FB for a pretty long time already but I've never tried any of their products. I was reaaallly excited to try this out since I think their wigs are adorable and the quality is really awesome.


Unfortunately I just realized I don't have any good quality pictures of me wearing the headband, boo. It's really cute and fits my style perfectly, I just adore roses and spikes, haha! It's a really good quality too. I'll try to post more pictures of it later. You can also get this headband in pink! ♥

I'm wearing the headband on the left picture.



 You've seen these first pictures on my previous blog post already, but I decided to re-post them so you can see the wig worn with a few different makeup looks. 
When I got the wig, it actually had long sidebangs. Since they don't fit my face that well, I decided to cut the bangs a bit to make the wig look less fake. I didn't style the wig any other way and I didn't even tease this, even though I usually custom all my wigs without mercy. This one was just too pretty already!


So, these next pictures are actually from today. I was having a good makeup-day, and this wig just matched today's makeup look perfectly! I have never used soft wigs like this one before, but I think it looks amazing! I looove the purple and turqoise ombre so much. This wig also has a skin top that makes it look more realistic, and lemme tell you, it works! So many people have asked if this is actually my real hair! haha!

idkuva

 I think the best thing about this wig is that it has so much volume without getting tangled all the time! I can wear it for a whole day without the need to brush the ends every now and then. Usually I don't wear long wigs because of this problem. I also love the fact that it's heat resistant!

from Lockshop website:
Please note regarding heat styling: Our regular wigs can be styled up to 200°C or 390°F. However, to be safe, we advise to style our wigs no higher than 150°C or 300°F. Wigs, just like real hair, can be damaged by heat styling so please do it carefully and use high quality tools.

 I love this wig so much, I'm actually planning to get more Lockshop wigs! They have so many cool styles and colors that I want to try out!


To get 10% off the whole order (excl. shipping), use the discount code: SHOCK10

Here's few of my favorites from their website!  


27 comments :

  1. That wig is really adorable!
    Also is the headband and your make up, as always. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. oi noi kaikki peruukit on kivoja mut itelle voisin ottaa vaikka heti ylemmästä ton ensimmäisen ja alemmasta keskimmäisen ! aivan ihania. tota ekaa vois ihan omiinkin hiuksiin kokeilla jos jaksaisi alkaa mustasta vaalentaan :-D ois ainakin lähellä omaa väriä...

    sun meikit on taas aivan täydelliset ! rakastuin tohon huulipunan väriin ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all of your posts, and your makeup inspires me every day! I love that you are able to be yourself and do what makes YOU happy.
    ~NomiGirl~

    youdontnomigirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. That wig is so damn beautiful!

    And the one with white hair and purple dip-dye is soo gorgeous *.*
    But me with white hair can be a problem when I like black hair so much ^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks gorgeous on you! I've been following Lockshop too for a while (my friends buy from there for their lolita costumes) and they have such cute colors and models <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. IT's really beautiful! It's just like I wish my normal hair was, but I doN't dear bleach it :'D So maybe I should get a wig like that too XD
    I got a few wigs lately but they are much cheaper than what Lockshop offers so they are also not very thickly sewn together (for example I can't do a look with buns because you'd probably see the net below). Maybe I'll get one of their wigs too one day :) Thanks for the review!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ootko käyttänyt ollenkaan sellaisia 10-30e ebay peruukkeja? Jos oot, eroaako nä lockshopin peruukit niistä?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Suurin osa mun peruukeista on 8-20dollarin ebay tavaraa ja on siis TÄYSIN eri tasoista laadultaan kuin tämä peruukki :D tää on niin paljon paksumpi, ja kuitu on aidomman näköstä

      Delete
  8. Ite himottais tilata tuolta joku peruukki <3 Joko tää,tai sitten toi valkone jossa liilat latvat :) Suosittelet tilaamaan? :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Suosittelen ehdottomasti! Kannattaa vielä käyttää yläpuolella näkyvää alennuskoodia 10% alennukseen!

      Delete
  9. Todella söpönnäköinen peruukki! Ollut mielessä jo jonkin aikaa, että voisi mustan peruukin otsatukalla ostaa, mutten tiedä mistä saisi kunnollisen, hyvälaatuisen sellaisen ilman, että joutuis maksaa itsensä kipeäksi. Tietäisitkö jotain sellaista kauppaa? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lockshopissa on muutamakin! Esim tää suora musta peruukki otsatukalla http://lockshopwigs.com/19-silky-straight-black.html tuolta löytyy myös kiharia ja laineikkaita vaihtoehtoja :)
      Tietenkin jos haluaa halvempaa peruukkia niin kannattaa tsekata ebay, siellä ei koskaan tosin tiedä millaista laatua peruukki sitten oikeasti on

      Delete
  10. lips beautiful as always.

    New blog: cosmetics,nails and beauty :)
    http://sayhitocosmetics.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Eii mäkin haluan tommosen peruukin!! Aivan ihania ja kun mua just harmittaa ku ei oo ain mahist pitää mustaa tukkaa enää ku on blondi, kiitos tästä postauksesta <3 Ostan aivan varmasti omille kakskytvuotispäiville nyt jotain tosi siistiä tuolta!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Vaau siisti! Mulle kelpais sama mutta blondina versiona :')

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ihana toi peruukki! Haluan.
    Kaikissa ebayn peruukeissa mulla on aina tollanen suora otsatukka alkanu pisteleen kulmia/luomia ja ne alkaa sit kutittaan, luultavasti siks että se kuitu on niin "kovaa". Onko tossa ollu mitään ongelmaa? Ja tarviko sun talkata tota ollenkaan? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ei oo mitään ongelmaa, tässä toi kuitu on tosi pehmeetä niin ei pistele ollenkaan :) ja en oo talkannu tätä myöskään yhtään!

      Delete
  14. Voi kun olet nätti ! Ja näyttää laadukkalta toi peruukki:) muuten onko sun huulet ihan luonnolliset ? Vai onko niitä muotoiltu? Tai meikkaatko ne vaan joka aamu:D jos meikkaat pysyykö meikki sulla koko päivän vaikka joisit/söisit, vai joutuuko korjailemaan kokoajan. Sul on ihanan täydellisen muotoisen huulet !!:Dd

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ei oo muotoiltu mitään! :D ja kyllä pysyy koko päivän ihan hyvin, ehkä kerran joudun niitä korjaamaan päivän aikana, jos satun syömään jotain sellasta joka vetää huulimeikin mukanaan

      Delete
  15. That headband looks a LOT like the ones Creepyeha did (does?), except bigger roses. Hers can break easily though... Yours looks sturdier since it looks to be a metal headband. That wig is so pretty too ~ Though bunt cut bangs aren't flattering on me!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I agree! Both fits your style perfectly! But I have a question, the headband.. is it hurt your head after a long period of using? Usually headbands like this kill after the day pass!!
    x

    veruzkas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. muistutat ihan elävää monster high-nukkeja! (ja musta se on kohteliaisuus, ovat kauniita nukkeja)

    ReplyDelete
  18. I really love Nina her wigs! I already have 3 wigs and the stud rose headband but in pink ^_^ Just love it and the service is really good!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Kun tuolt olin tilaamas nii mulle jäi vähä epäselväks ku se pyytää otsikkoa tilaukselle tjs niin mitä se mahtaa meinata?

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oih kaunis kuten yleensä <3 mitä huulipunaa sinä käytät (purppura)? Jotenkin tulee heti mieleen Lime crime Airborn Unicorn. Näyttää niin ihanalta <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oi tää on kyllä aika kaukana Airborn Unicornista, se kun on sellainen neon vaalea violetti! Kyseessä on MACin "Heroine" mattahuulipuna! ^^ ja kiitos ♥

      Delete