Little something

9/30/2013

Hi!

So like I told in my last post, my friend Seike from Sweden was visiting my place for a few days so I haven't been too active online during that time. I didn't take any proper makeup/outfit pictures either but I posted a lot of crap on Instagram so I'll just throw them all here, haha!

I haven't worn my good old blond wig in ages, and I gave it a try! It looks pretty nice I think. I just think my skintone is a bit off with the shade of this wig.


This one is actually from another day but my makeup and hair were quite similar than in the previous pictures.. We went to eat sushi with Seike. Too bad that I was feeling too sick to eat anything so I just ate one piece of sushi and then left, loool. It was kinda embarrassing really. I've had an awful cold for the past two weeks and I've lost my appetite.


Seike and the banana split ♥ He has a banana addiction.. I don't quite get it..


We went to see the movie Elysium. Not the best movie I've seen, but it was entertaining!



The next day was also Seike's last day in Finland and we pretty much just chilled the whole day and took some pictures. Haha the first picture looks like some sort of family portrait to me. It's kinda cute though.




Then the monkey left back to Sweden, boo!

------------

The weekend has been very peaceful, I've been eating unhealthy and watched a nostalgic anime series called Serial Experiments Lain. It's awesome!


I also dyed my hair during the weekend, I will write a detailed post about it later when I'm done with the process. Here's today's look!

idkuva



Remember that the Sheinside giveaway is still running! Also I need to postpone the Q&A video until I've gotten rid of this damn cold, hopefully in just a couple of days!

 And here's a happy ending to this post. Stupid instavideo.



22 comments :

  1. omg. the video is so cute x-----D <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg kaveris on kuuma!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Harmi kun et ikin hymyile kuvissa :C

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. En hymyile oikeassa elämässäkään :D (vinot ja rikkinäiset hampaat </3)

      Delete
    2. Ei itteänsä pitäis hävetä :) Nimimerkillä itsellä todella vinot hampaat ja kiusattu siitä hyvästä mutta ne on osa mua enkä oo sen huonompi ihminen niiden takia :) Hymyä huuleen vaan! En tiedä osasinko kirjoittaa oikeaan kohtaan mutta Rosetelle tässä vastaus..

      Delete
  4. That blonde wig suits you so well! :D But then again, I have yet to see a hairstyle/color that doesn't XD
    I love the faces you're making in the videos and with Seike in the photos, it's so unfair how good goodlooking people still look when they try to make funny faces, haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Omg you and Seike ! My new true otp <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Serial Experiments Lain! I haven't watched it in forever,gonna watch it now.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh mitkä ilmeet <3 ihana :DD

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ootte molemmat niin kuumia! cx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Piristät mun päivää aina kun teet postauksen! Oih ku Seike on håt ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Can I be your and Seike's kid? ;u; heheh just kidding.. ^^ But I love those sun glasses and your hair! :O ♥

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yeah! Love Lain <3 Great new look!

    barbarellamaquillarte.blogspot.mx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hottikset *_* Ja noi hiukset <3 Vaihdetaanko?

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ihanaa kun uskallat käyttää paljon meikkiä ja muuttua! :3

    ReplyDelete
  14. puhuitsä ton hotin kaa ruotsia vai englantia vai suomee hehe :'D

    ReplyDelete
  15. lolol that cute face you made on your Instagram XD at the very end lol soooo adorable I can't even--

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ootko ollu Cypershopin mallina, vai onko sulla joku kaksois olento joko on niitten mallina? xd

    ReplyDelete
  17. mistä oot ostanut/saanut noi maailman hienoimmat blehat, jotka sulla on kuvassa missä on punanen lyhyt tukka? :OOOO -e

    ReplyDelete
  18. MISTÄ OOT OSTANU NOI LASIT? O.O noi on ihan täydelliet!

    ReplyDelete