Angelic Honey

12/20/2013

 Hi!

Some time ago, Lockshop sent me this beeeaauuutiful wig for a review and once again it was pure love. Seriously. I think I won't get any more shitty ebay wigs after wearing my two glorious Lockshop wigs.. they are such a good quality compared to my other wigs.

I wanted to try out a natural color, even though they have such a tempting collection of bright colored ones too.. I chose this Angelic Honey wig!


These are rather "old" photos and you have probably seen them already, but since I'm wearing the wig here; I'll post them anyway. I really love the color. It's a very gorgeous gold brown. Also looks incredibly natural *__*


Now that I have no hair, wigs been very handy. It's really cold here in Finland so they warm me up.. haha.. No but seriously it's really cold when you have no hair!! 


These studio photos were taken by the lovely Miki last week. I actually wore seven different looks for the shoot we had but I can't show you any more pictures yet... here's the ones where I wore this wig though! The color looks lovely here!

 wig: Lockshop | shirt: Mart of China | jewellery: ebay


Haha these next photos are so cute. I got the dress from SoLolita and it has such a strong Christmas vibe to it.. also reminds me of Lilla My (if you are aware of Moomins you'll get it).

I think the wig fit the outfit perfectly. It gives a very dolly effect.

 dress: SoLolita (sponsored) | shoes: Persunmall

I still haven't tried this wig with a lipstick. Think that's my next step, haha!

It's really hard to write a review actually when you have absolutely no negative things to say about the product. I love this wig and I really recommend the shop. Shipping was fast, the wig was carefully packed, and the customer service is awesome. I haven't styled this wig in any way besides the bangs that I cut shorter.

This wig also has a skin top, which makes it look even more natural. Talking about a quality stuff here!


I actually got a pair of awesome tights aswell, but I still haven't got the chance to wear them. I will feature them on my blog later, I really want to show them to you!


And once again I listed some of my current favorites from their shop! ♥


I've been quite inactive again lately. My health hasn't been the best and my personal life has had some unfortunal events. But I'm still trying my best!
I actually have a topic I want to write about when I just get the energy to do so. It's something that's been on my mind a lot recently.

Anyway, I hope you all have an awesome Xmas! ♥ 

19 comments :

  1. You look so cute with that wig! Can't wait to see the shoes you're talkin' about!

    I hope you feel better now, I send you a lot of good vibes, hugs and cheers!

    Love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That wig looks adorable on you! I also really like the grey ombre one you picked out a lot.

    http://mattekat.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the strawberry blond wig on you sooooo much. Thats my fave for u. Take care ♥★

    ReplyDelete
  4. the wigs looks soo amazing! thanks for showing this website

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are SO pretty!!! You're like a life size, living porcelain doll!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oot kyl niin uskomattoman muuntautumiskykyinen!

    ReplyDelete
  7. oi miten kaunis peruukki <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. ahhh that wig looks so cute on you ^^ it looks so natural too.
    hope things get better for you soon
    x<3

    ReplyDelete
  9. This wig is beautiful! I think it has a redish kind of reflection on it, as well! Especially in the studio photos! Can be the flash with the lights of it!
    x

    veruzkas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful girl and great wig! Looks like natural hair!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful girl and great wig! Looks like natural hair.

    ReplyDelete
  12. You looks gorgeous in this wig!!! I plan to buy one wig from Lockshop for a long time...may be my dream comes true in 2014 :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the first look ! ~
    The wig looks very natural and it suits you!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your style is so unique and beautiful, we love it! Your blog is amazing and inspiring.

    http://frozenroses.blogspot.fi/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for the review! Wigs are so much fun but it is difficult to find good brands. I do think i will try this brand. I will also be interested in your topic you will write about.

    I have been having an off day with my health. I have been laying in bed crying in pain on and off all day. I know I will be fatigued tomorrow so I am sorry to hear that is more days than not for you.

    ReplyDelete
  16. So beautiful and pretty! You are looking like a doll. Women love to try a new look for that special event or occasion. A new hairdo is just what will lift the spirit especially if feeling a little flat. Most women I have spoken to agree that if your hair feels and looks great so do you.
    Human hair extensions

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love that wig soo much, and the outfits are amazing! Also, I've always loved your peircings ^^

    ReplyDelete
  18. Musta tuntuu että oon joskus nähnyt sut bussissa :D Sulla oli tää sama peruukki ja joku valkoinen hupullinen takki, jossa oli tupsut. En ole varma siis olitko se sinä, mutta jäit kummittelemaan mun mieleen :) Olet ihanan persoonallinen <3

    ReplyDelete