Dashing through the no

1/24/2014

Hi!

Don't really have anything to write about.. but I still felt like posting something. I've been quite quiet lately after the con, probably because I'm just not used to such occasions and it made me mentally tired. So I spent the last few days chilling alone and playing video games. I just finished the Mass Effect series, it was amazing! Even though I didn't like the ending of the last game that much. 
I'm most active on Tumblr and Twitter at the moment, they don't require much effort, haha.

For some reason I'm having a small crisis with my looks right now. I feel boring. I feel like that pretty often, but right now I'm just out of new ideas, hopefully I'll get more inspiration soon.
I'd like to record a new video too, actually I've been thinking about doing one for quite some time already but I just can't get it done, lol. Don't know if it will be a vlog or a tutorial or something, but I have a feeling it will happen soon. Maybe. Hope?



Today I decided to be less tired, hermit-like and ugly, and I did a proper makeup look. Also wore this quite old ebay wig that I had totally forgotten about. The lenght of the wig is really nice, wish I had one of these in full black or brown. I didn't need to wear a beanie either because of the wig, handy!

Today's color combination is unusual for me. I think I have never combined blue, black and orangey-red like this. I really like the blueish lips though, should try those more often. The makeup would've looked so much better with some other lenses and false lashes, but I was too lazy (afterall) to change it later.


I also decided to defy the force of gravity by wearing these super high heeled boots that I got from Mart of China sometime ago. These were in the package that got lost in the mail and took quite a long time to arrive so I didn't get ready for the snow, haha! They are really sturdy though, so I didn't have any problems walking around the snowy city with them. They sort of remind me of some video game character or something... but I just can't remember who..



The winter is really making me tired. We rarely get any sun here which makes everything even more irritating and tiresome, and my sleeping cycle is once again fucked up. I also caught a cold around Yukicon which is just the cherry on top of all this crap.

Winter can be very pretty though, I enjoy the view sometimes. 





23 comments :

  1. Gorgeous as always! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really hope you'll do more videos ^-^~

    ReplyDelete
  3. your makeup looks so pretty ^^ the orange and blue go really well together :D
    x<3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Would love to see you do a green/yellow look again! Know you hate green but maybe you'd feel more comfortable mixing it with other colors? I really liked the simple look with green you did in 2012(i think :p)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you get out of the boring feeling phase and feel happier again :) you look lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty! and I love the winter pictures <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your boots. U look like a super hero _-.x x x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Where do you get the majority of your wigs from?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautifull Tanja, beautifull winter view. What more to want? Well... Some more warmth ;) Here in Poland it's snowy and sooooo cold. -16/18 degrees. But today was wery sunny.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautifull Tanja, beautifull winter view, awesome shoea and make-up. What more to want? Well... one thing... Some more warmth ;) Here in Poland it's snowy and sooooo cold. -16/18 degrees. But today was wery sunny, so view from window was really pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  11. beautiful makeup! I agree with you the wig full black or brown would look amazing!
    x

    veruzkas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I agree! Winter is beautiful to look at. But nothing else. Tanja you are never ugly! You are the most beautiful woman I have ever seen. I'm really jealous of your beauty. The make up is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, It's so (rose)shocking to read that you could ever feel boring and out of ideas. I adore your style and I am a rather critical person when it comes to fashion, so that's saying something.

    And where is that scarf from?

    ReplyDelete
  14. I hope you find inspiration again. I know I hate when that happens to me. I love the looks you come up with. You are so creative and you inspire a lot of us!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Cons are germ city -_- People will seriously show up sick and infect everyone else >_< Plus lack of hygiene (yes, really)...

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely as always, blue suits you very well :) BTW you live in a beautiful winter wonderland, love that, ciao bella!

    barbarellamaquillarte.blogspot.mx

    ReplyDelete
  17. I like the fresh colour combo.

    I feel the lack of sunshine, too - it is such a downer.

    ReplyDelete
  18. wow, these shoes are awesome! ♥ and I wish you some inspiration :3

    ReplyDelete
  19. What brand is that orange-red eyeshadow? Really like it.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hyvältä näyttää ilman circlejä ja isompia ripsiäkin! ^__^
    Peruukki näyttää tosi hyvältä, jotenkin niin sun näköinen, toivottavasti saat inspistä ja innostusta laittautumiseen ja videot vois olla kyllä oikein kivoja. :)

    Kattelin muuten juurikin noita kenkiä jossain halpis-kiina-kaupassa! :D

    ~ Frillycakes ~

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love your look and your shoes are awesome *_*

    ReplyDelete