Front Row Shop

1/03/2014

Hi!

Actually I was thinking about posting these outfits separately, but since I happened to love my new clothes from Front Row Shop so much, I decided to do a full blog post about the new stuff I got from them!
Honestly I had never heard of them before they contacted me, which was a miracle considering the fact that their clothes are absolutely amazing and totally fit my style! It was sooooo hard to choose what clothes I want to try from them since I just loved pretty much everything on their site haha.

Here's today's face. I went shopping with Pauli and wanted to try a new pair of natural lenses so I didn't want to do anything too heavy. I also re-shaved my head last night so it's really short again!


This is what I wore today. The shirt is absolutely amazeballs. I've been looking for a shirt like this since forever and when I saw it on the site I just knew I had to get it. It also comes in black (which was tempting, trust me) but since almost all my clothes are black, I decided to take a gray one. And it's so beautiful!
The scarf that I'm wearing is from ginatricot!


Aaaaand the next thing! I needed a new skirt, and this sort of shiny material looks very appealing to me..So I wanted it! It's actually a bit too big for me from the waist, but that's something you can fix simply with a nice belt! It's also very elastic so I'm guessing it fits to several different shapes and sizes! It also has pockets! Yay!


And the last thing. I really don't know what these pants are actually called (?) but they remind me of samurais. They look like a long skirt when I keep my feet down, but they are pants!! (can you feel the awesome??)

I'm not sure what type of clothes to wear these with, but they are so cool I just want to wear them all the time haha! They are also really comfy and great material, just like all the clothes I received. I was really afraid they wouldn't be the right size, but luckily they fit just perfect! (I got the size M)



 So, if you still didn't get it; I absolutely love this shop and I'm totally gonna get more clothes from there in the future. I'm so happy I've discovered them, and hopefully some of you will love them too! Recommend!!

I'm not afraid to say this might be my new favorite online shop!




24 comments :

  1. You look so pretty with a shaved head, and the clothes are gorgeous! All of you is!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that grey top so much! I think I need to get myself one!

    http://mattekat.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  3. You styled those skirt-pants (:D) really well! That outfit suits you the most in my opinion! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your 'hair' ! it looks sooo good!!! I envy you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Where's that belt from? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you can get these from ebay!

      Delete
  6. Voldemort! Okei, ei nyt ihan, mutta... Anteeksi:'D Ihana olet<3

    ReplyDelete
  7. ahhhh you have such cool style ^^
    x<3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Housuja kutsutaan nimellä hakama (http://fi.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hakama). Tyylikkäät ovat.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Näin sut yhtenä päivänä livenä, olet todella kaunis myös livenä! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Uaah, kaikki kolme asua ovat aivan ihania! (*___*) ♥

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oot varmasti kaunein ihminen kenet tiedän! Ja superhyvä meikkaamaan ja myös ilman meikkiä näyttävän näköinen misu.
    Ah <3

    -Netta

    ReplyDelete
  12. Those pants are just pure awesome !! And you are gorgeous ~

    ReplyDelete
  13. niin hyvää harry potter vibaa:3

    ReplyDelete
  14. You definitely should have a Look Book *~* or you already have? I love all these outfit ensemble and your makeup fits with it perfectly ♡


    http://roykawaiiza.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lol, you have hakama :,D That is too funny... They look comfy though! What makes me laugh a lot is I was just looking at that split colored wig from L-Email (sell the same wigs as Gothic Lolita Wigs, except at a lower price). I might just grab it for a more "natural" wig, since I only have crazy colored ones.XP

    ReplyDelete
  16. I wanted to ask you if you have ever felt bad because of your hair? I mean if you wish you didn't cut them or changed the colour or something? Because yesterday I was blonde,and today it's black and pink and I'm still wondering if it was a good decision,sometimes I hate it and then just love.Do you think it's a normal feeling? I knot it's just hair but you know,it's like part of me :< blah

    ReplyDelete
  17. Näytät ankeuttajalta tossa ekassa asussa :D ihan hyvällä!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Valko-musta peruukkisi on aivan upea! Olisi kiva nähdä enemmän lookeja sillä, vaikkapa eriparisilla luomiväreillä :D

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love all three of the outfits! Very very nice! I'm your new follower, for sure!

    x Dawn
    www.wickedlypleasant.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. HERRAN JUMALA SÄ OLET KAUNIS! Katoin tuota ekaa kuvaa varmaan kolme minuuttia suu auki, kenellekään ei voi sopia noin hyvin melkein kalju pää! Goddess.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh, I tkink it's to expensive for me :\

    ReplyDelete