New studio photos

1/01/2014

Happy New Year!

I wanted to start the year by posting some new photos from my last photoshoot! I also uploaded these on my Facebook so you've probably seen them already... but I just really liked these and wanted to post them here too!

These pictures were all taken by the lovely Miki!
The quality really got low though after uploading these here.. sorry about that. You can see them in great quality and bigger size on my tumblr! Hah.



I think this may have been the first time I felt comfortable in front of a camera. Can't really say why, but it felt like it. I can also see it in the photos and it makes me really happy.









This time I have nothing to write about. I have one outfit/makeup post ready and I'll post it in couple of days. I also got new lenses and clothes for a review some time ago so those are also on my to do- list atm. Oh, and also I'm working on a new video, finally!

 For now, I just want to tell you all thank you for the amazing 2013!


17 comments :

  1. Noi ruskeet isot käkkyrähiukset <3 Tekisin mitä vaa et saisin tollaset!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tekisit mitä vaan? Osta! :D

      Delete
  2. Ihania kuvia! Toka look on ehdottomasti mun lemppari :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The thirds picture isn't really flattering. :/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha my legs do look kinda chubby and short there but I still like the picture overall a lot!

      Delete
  4. God I can´t get enough of your beauty

    ReplyDelete
  5. en kehtaa kirjottaa tähä 'yasss' ja 'slay' joten sanon YESSSS hyvää työtä miss Rose !!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy New Year to you too and congrats on the amazing photos! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. ai että olet ihana <3 keep going !

    ReplyDelete
  8. amazing ^^ you look so pretty and i love the lipstick colour
    x<3

    ReplyDelete
  9. Omg so beautiful!! Your my inspiration when it comes to make up! <3 I can't wait to get up a blog like you ⌒.⌒ your so awesome I wish I could meet you

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow the second photo is amazing!
    That haircut and make-up really suits you.
    - Pri

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love everything else but they simply weren't making it onto my comfortable Cheapest Toric Contacts list.

      Delete