Dance with the Devil

8/29/2014

Hi!

Halloweeniin on vielä aikaa, mutta kyllähän sitä saa olla creepy vaikka vuoden ympäri! Tänään innostuin kokeilemaan vähän uusia juttuja, mm uusia sclera linssejä ja peruukkia. Niin ja jotenkin päädyin sit näyttämään astetta pelottavammalta.. lapset silmät kii! Koska kyseessä on tuote-esittely, kirjoitan loput englanniksi.

Halloween is still pretty far away and we don't even celebrate it in Finland, but I guess it's still alright to look creepy all year round! Today I ended up trying out some new stuff I got, for example a new wig and new pair of sclera contacts. Children, close your eyes!





Uniqso was so kind to sponsor me these amazing Shadow Cat sclera contacts. They have an amazing effect. They are 22mm in diameter, so these are indeed sclera contacts. Now, I need to remind you that these are not safe to wear for more than couple of hours. Since the lens covers your whole eyeball, it does not get much oxygen and it can be dangerous to wear these if you are not experienced and handle your lenses right.

Anyway, the design and color is to die for. Colors are insanely vibrant and I didn't experience any pain or troubles with my vision while wearing them. I have worn scleras a few times before, but these ones were much comfortable than the previous ones! These remind me a bit of Sauron's eye hahah..

Uniqso has tons of different sclera lens designs to choose from!




I also got a new wig from Uniqso! I've been looking for a nice grey wig for a while now, but just haven't found a right kind. Luckily, this wig was the answer to my troubles! I have not styled it at all, so this is the exact product you'll get. I think this one was called Final Fantasy cosplay wig..

I really like the contrast between the yellow eyes and silver hair!



The beautiful horns are a birthday gift from Miniminou.


 I was very happy with Uniqso's service! The shipping was very fast and everything was packed carefully. The sclera contacts came with a proper lens case for them, which was great! They are too big to fit into regular lens case safely. Hopefully I can review more amazing Halloween things before the actual event, haha! 

In motion video:




What kind of Halloween looks do you hope to see from me this year?




14 comments :

  1. vautsi mikä maalaus! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG These lenses are AMAZING! I am in love with you and them lol <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE IT! The makeup and the horns are stunning, YOU are stunning...

    ReplyDelete
  4. hei mikä toi musiikki on tossa videolla? kuulostaa niin tutulta :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm in love with your perfect makeup ! *___*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing look, I personally can't wait for halloween :D

    www.opheliaofharts.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Voisit tehdä sarvien kanssa jonkinlaisen Pahatar- meikin? :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wau! Ja mistä nuo ihanat sarvet'?

    ReplyDelete
  9. ihanat maleficent sarvet ;_;

    ReplyDelete
  10. That’s really cool :)
    http://nerdyfancy.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Would you make a post with all of ur wigs? :) It would be awesome

    ReplyDelete
  12. Omg this is so awesome!!! I wanna try something like this for this Halloween! *0*

    ReplyDelete